As part of an initiative between NSW Health and John Hunter Children's Hospital, there is free guest public WiFi available in allocated areas.
To use this free service, please ensure WiFi is turned on within your smartphone, tablet, laptop or other WiFi enabled device.
Then choose '_NSW_Health_Guest_Wifi_HNEH' and follow the prompts.
WiFi available spaces
- Ward J2
- Ward J1
- Ward H1
- Oncology/Haematology Day Unit
- Paediatric Outpatients
- Paediatric Allied Health
- Ronald McDonald Family Room
Instructions for use
First time or returning user
If it is your first time using this service, you will need to either:
1. Register by clicking on the 'Register with Email' button and entering your details in the form provided.
2. Sign in via Facebook by clicking on the 'Login with Facebook' button and entering your Facebook account details.
1. Read the terms and conditions and understand that by registering and using the service you agree to and accept them
2. Click on the 'Register with Email' button
3. Enter the required details. Please ensure these are correct before clicking connect
4. Your device will be able to connect for 15 days
Sign in via Facebook
To connect to the Internet via Facebook:
1. Click the 'Login with Facebook' button
2. When prompted to do so, enter your Facebook login details then login
3. Please like our HNEkidshealth Facebook page to continue
You are now logged in.
If you require any further assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
The security of your connected device is your responsibility. We recommend that your firewall and antivirus software is correctly configured and up to date.