The Keeping Dreams Alive monthly giving program has been established to bring together caring people who can keep the dreams of children and young people alive by helping us purchase life changing and lifesaving equipment.
Your support of this program will help the 50,000 children and young people who visit the John Hunter Children’s Hospital each year.
With your support we can ensure that children and young people are provided with the very best care by having the latest and most cutting-edge technology available for treatment and diagnosis.
The way it works is simple. You make a regular gift each month of whatever you can manage. We put your gift with those of other Keeping Dreams Alive partners and together we help children and young people by purchasing equipment.
At the end of 12 month period here are some examples of the types of equipment you could help provide:
- Nebulisers for Cystic Fibrosis patients
- Wheelchairs for our Occupational Therapy team to provide to oncology and trauma patients
- Single Sofa Beds for parents to stay overnight with their child
- Binocular ophthalmoscope to perform eye reviews on premature babies
This is the power of working together!
Getting started is easy, simply decide what you can do as a Keeping Dreams Alive partner and click here!
Practical reasons for becoming a Keeping Dreams Alive partner:
1. You help more sick children – regular gifts keep administration costs low as your direct debit from your credit card will only receive one receipt a year which saves postage and manual processing, this frees up more of your donation to directly help people.
2. Your help is more effective – regular gifts provide a sustainable stream of support meaning we can plan care programs in advance, to give certainty and make programs even more responsive.
Celebrate your decision
To celebrate your decision and to welcome you to our Keeping Dreams Alive family we will send you a pack which outlines what your commitment will help us achieve. We will also keep you updated with regular reporting and invite you to special events taking place at the John Hunter Children’s Hospital.
Contact Kiera Wray on (02)49214492 to find out how to start your regular giving program.