Contact or visit a health facility
To get in touch with one of our hospitals, or to find directions, follow the links below:
- Contact (02)49 213000 or visit John Hunter Children's Hospital
- Contact (02)49 392000 or visit Maitland Hospital
- Contact (02)67 677700 or visit Tamworth Hospital
- Contact (02)65 929111 or visit Manning Hospital (Taree)
- Contact (02)67 769500 or visit Armidale Hospital
- Contact (02)49 910555 or visit Cessnock Hospital
- Contact (02)65 719222 or visit Singleton Hospital
- Contact (02)49 232000 or visit Belmont Hospital
If you are looking to get in touch with one of our Community Health Services, visit our Community Health Page and select the appropriate service.
Deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired customers can contact us through the National Relay Service. When you call, provide the services contact number and they will connect you. For more information visit www.relayservice.gov.au.
For emergency contact see Emergency Numbers.
If you would like to assist in improving our services, register your interest on our Have Your Say page.